At WellStar, we all share common goals. That's what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The CT Tech must be flexible with work hours to meet department needs. Must be dependable, accountable and cooperative. Assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the patient by performing all exams provided by the department according to department procedures. Has the knowledge and ability to properly and safely obtain a quality diagnostic study. Responsible for performing a wide variety of technical procedures requiring independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of diseases. Able to independently perform job functions. Sets up the equipment to provide imaging service and positions patient for the procedure.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology; currently ARRT registered. Has current BLS card.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
- ARRT registered in CT. Has current BLS card.
Required Minimum Experience
- Twelve (12) months experience in Radiology
- Competent in all aspects of Radiology.
- Must have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as to how they affect the quality of a procedure.
- The individual must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language.