Clerk- Inventory Control
Microchip has an opportunity for anInventory Control Clerkat our Fab 4 facility in Gresham, Oregon. The Inventory Control Clerk position supports factory operations by receiving, stocking and delivering parts and supplies. This includes both the physical transportation of materials and maintaining electronic and hard copy records. The organization is responsible for maintaining an optimal inventory of parts, materials and supplies to support 24x7 operations.
The schedule for this position is compressed work week Back Nights (Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayand every other Saturday, from 6:30 pm to 6:30 am).
- Train and operate in both shipping/receiving and an inventory warehouse.
- Receive and stock parts and raw materials according to established procedures.
- Pull required parts and raw materials from stock and deliver to internal customers according to established procedures including FIFO.
- Find and follow outlined procedures located in specification data base and training guide.
- Cycle count inventory of spare parts.
- Inventory raw materials, e.g. gases and chemicals.
- Update or modify spare part and raw materials information.
- Process and review PIOs (inventory purchase orders) for accuracy and need.
- Accurately complete required computer entry and/or documentation to track inventory.
- Operate lifting devices such as forklift and pallet jack.
- Prepare product shipments.
- Coordinate with Supply Management, expedite down equipment parts, reorder low stock and repair parts shipments.
- Accurately complete data entry/documentation to track inventory.