Process Analyst III
Greenwood Village, CO
Compri Consulting's client is looking for a Process Analyst for a 7 month contract role. This person will work remotely until it is deemed safe for workers to return to the Greenwood Village office.
- Evaluate existing Visio business process maps for BPMN adherence and prepares these maps for migration to a defined BPM tool (Signavio).
- Interact with identified process owners to establish process objectives, activities, metrics, controls and enabling technology.
- Critically evaluate process information from multiple projects and other sources, develop recommendations on how to best consolidate overlapping process maps, and execute on agreed upon process consolidations.
- Develop, document, review and gain approval on assigned process maps and migrations, using the defined BPM tool (Signavio)
- Years Exp: 3 - 6.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification helpful but not required.
- BPM support, including but not limited to:
- Standards development and documentation
- Maturity modelling and evaluations
- Education materials and self-serve templates
- Business Process Management experience, including:
- Migrating process maps from Visio to BPM applications
- Proven business process mapping experience
- Mapping end-to-end, enterprise, or value stream level business processes at multiple levels of detail
- Familiarity with BPM Notation (BPMN), shapes and standards
- Process naming convention and version control standards
- Strong internal partner collaboration skills
- Ability to understand requirements for process mapping migration and apply them with minimal supervision
- Ability to translate business terms to technical teams, and vice versa
- Ability to build partnerships with business and technology stakeholders
- Proactive business engagement to ensure delivered process maps accuracy
- Identify concerns and gaps with minimal direction and input
- Change management awareness and/or abilities
- Visio, MS Office experience required
- Signavio experience preferred