Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow, rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Physically able to push or pull independently (unassisted) 50 pounds between 120-150 a day
- Physically able to lift independently (unassisted) 50 pounds from the ground to waist height between 120-150 a day
- Physically able to get up and down from the cab of a commercial motor vehicle between 120-150 a day
- Physically able to bend at the waist and knees between 120-150 a day
- Physically able to work 8 to 12 hours in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, rain and snow)