Ambulatory Business Office
1040 Sierra Drive, Suite 400
Greenwood, IN 46143
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Accurate bookkeeper extraordinaire
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
High quality health care is both a calling and a business. And the business side dictates collecting payments, submitting insurance claims and handling accounts payable reports. Bottom line: this job is important for back-end operations.
Are you accurate and detail-oriented? Do you have experience working with insurance claims? Can you run accounts payable reports in your sleep? We've got a place where your skills are needed and ultimately help provide the best health care to our patients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work daily electronic billing file and submits insurance claims to third party payers.
- Review daily edit reports from the billing system and makes necessary corrections to allow electronic submission.
- Review error reports from electronic payers; identifies errors and makes appropriate corrections to ensure accurate claim submission.
- Review Payer status reports and ensure all claims have been accepted at the payer site.
- Process re-bills as requested by collectors.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- High attention to detail.
- Being able to adjust to situations involving repetitive, short-cycle operations carried out according to established standards and procedures.
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization in a professional manner by giving your full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
BILLING & HEALTH INFORMATION
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis