Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible to supervise employees, activities, and systems related to the technical support of HSPS products and services. Ensure timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team and department goals.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of the team including statistical reporting, team mentoring, ongoing trainings, weekly meetings and knowledgebase documentation to promote high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure TSMs understand expectations; have materials and equipment to meet those expectations; are placed in a role where they have strengths to meet those expectations; and are recognized for exceeding those expectations
- Supervise individual and team performance via goal setting, individual one-on-one sessions, ongoing communication and opportunities to ensure high levels of customer service and job performance are achieved
- Work closely with customers, other teams, departments and levels of management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
Typically 5 or more years of increasingly responsible related support experience; 3 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Strong management skills and ability to retain, motivate and develop team members
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
· Good presentation and public speaking skills
· Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
· Understand applicable computer systems and other business required competencies
· Understand financial information that impacts department
· Ability to coordinate successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams
· Good planning and organizational skills and techniques
· Communicate effectively with team(s)
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· HSPS product knowledge is a plus
· Experience with CRM software, call center management software, and call monitoring software is a plus
· Effective time and resource management skills with ability to assign, train and monitor work
· Basic computer knowledge as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to resolve complex problems and questions on function and usage of HSPS products and services
· Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required
· Basic business analytical and statistical analysis skills
· Ability to drive results while appropriately managing personnel
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.