Intelisys, a ScanSource company (NASDAQ: SCSC) located in the North Bay, is the industry's leading Technology Services Distributor and has been named as North Bay Business Journal's “Best Places to Work“ for the fourth time. Intelisys is also recognized as an Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award“. We are looking for a Project Manager (Wireless) that would be responsible for manages the communication plan and project management process flow for the various Intelisys Business Units. The Project Managers primary responsibilities include providing project support complex network implementations for Enterprise customers, Indirect Sale Agents (Partner Sales & Mobility Solutions) by developing and managing timelines and project-related activities; managing project priorities and risks; communicating to key stakeholders and project team members; developing processes and procedures for high-volume order entry and order flow; and, managing supplier, vendor & customer expectations. The Project Manager will also provide tier 1 product support and serve as first point of contact for low- and mid-level escalations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes the following:
- Provides LEC and carrier product and process support information to Partners by responding to inquiries and prioritizing concerns to help set expectations.
- Develops and maintains project plans and implementations schedules to provide timely and accurate updates.
- Interfaces with sales partner & customer to verify order information and assists with completing requirement documents for new and existing customers (i.e., quotes, complex translations forms, order forms, contracts, LSRs, ASRs).
- Subject matter expert on data and complex voice products.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns responsibilities as needed.
- Ensures project documents are completed, accurate, accessible, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks project deliverables using Project Management tools (i.e., RPM field, spreadsheets)
- Keeps project team members well informed by participating in regularly scheduled status meetings.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition; ensures accurate billing; and monitors commission payout.
- Responsible to make sure all order fulfillment activities are completed – order entry, order tracking, product implementation, problem resolution.
- Provide Tier 1 for Order Fulfillment Specialists and Partner Support Team.
- Provide training to Order Fulfillment Specialists, Project Managers & Partner Support Team.
- First point of contact for low & mid-level escalations.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers, key suppliers, and vendor representatives.
- Participate in company meetings and trainings as required.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Key Working Relationships: Sales Partners, Supplier Partners, Partner Support Team, Marketing Team, Supplier Managers, and the Commission Team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Wireless (AT&T, CenturyLink, and/or Verizon) processes and procedures required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the telecommunications field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
- Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
- Excellent customer relations and communications skills and experiences.
- Proficiency in supporting sales, marketing, and business development program execution.
- Superior proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must have the ability to learn supplier-specific systems and industry-specific software programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities.