Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
Responsibilities will include:
- Applies principles of finance to analyze past and present financial operations and projects future revenues and expenditures to prepare budget.
- Challenge and influence forecast/budget at corporate level
- Utilize financial reporting to influence and direct business unit partners
- Begin crossover training on new ATS business functions; 50-75% support coverage of ATS
- Complex financial analysis (complex scenario modeling, small/medium commercial engagements, basic strategic elements)
- Support operations in understanding basic accounting and finance principals
- Moderate level financial analysis (scenario modeling, basic commercial elements, combining non-financial metrics)
- Proactively engage business unit leadership to support initiatives or drive improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced excel experience (pivot tables, arrays, macros)
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Capable of training others in core accounting & finance principals
- Advanced level of delivering informational financial presentation and basic level of delivering influencing financial presentations
- Has/develops basic understanding of ATS business model and ATS strategy
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match?
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Extensive Safety Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.