Are you ready for a change? Come work for a great company in one of America's Best Place to Live - Charleston, SC. We have an immediate need for Full Time, A and B Level Service Technicians.
Why work at Carolina International Trucks?
Great Training and opportunity for professional advancement
Competitive Wages and Technician Bonus program
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, short term and long term disability, life insurance, pet insurance, legal assistance and identity theft.
401k with company match
Tool and Laptop Purchase Program
Family owned company with a professional atmosphere.
What you will do?
- Perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices
- · Accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- · Ability to organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency and productivity in the performance of all job functions
- · Continual training and development in support of individual career and company goals
- · Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards
Service Technician Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience in an OEM Heavy Truck dealership setting
· Possess factory training certifications in one or more engine models
· Possess factory training certifications in electrical, drivetrain, brake systems, air conditioning, etc.
· Hold CDL license or be capable of obtaining a CDL license
· Fluent with current diagnostic software