Civil Design Engineer
The Design Engineer will prepare or assist in the preparation of design and work development as assigned by management. The engineer will provide professional and technical day to day support and input.
1. Assist with development and design of projects with plans, estimates and specifications
2. Develop design alternatives and take a project from start to finish
3. Consult the manager in the final review of the design plans to ensure conformity and design standards.
4. Receives guidance on complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed project plans
5. Preforms all engineering or analytical functions for design or analysis and is capable of solving difficult problems
6. Able to work independently but with a team when needed
***Other positions available in various locations throughout Georgia***
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
2. Must have 3+ years of design work with Civil 3D
3. Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD
4. Knowledge of Civil 3D is required
5. E.I.T is a plus