Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services -- voice, video, data, wireless and security -- at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and directory publishing for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
The Business Solutions Representative will be responsible for selling a full suite of business services products; both to existing and to new business customers to ensure meeting or exceeding sales targets as assigned by management. Revenue generated will consist of both recurring and nonrecurring. This position will receive both salary and commission based on sales performance. As a part of this role, the representative will also provide service, support and contract renewal guidance to existing customers.
- New Customer acquisition: Grow new revenue; meeting and/or exceeding assigned quotas through solution based selling and efficient closing skills. This will be achieved through prospecting, visiting, presenting proposals, and closing NEW customers that do not currently have Comporium services. The primary focus of this representative is to prospect and close new business and focus on new customer acquisition targets as assigned by the Business Solutions Manager and adheres to the compensation plan.
- Existing customer accounts: Upsell into existing base of accounts by developing relationships with each of the assigned customer accounts. Provide excellent customer support to existing clients through responding to service requests, proactively meeting with customers to evaluate new opportunities to provide first in-class business solutions to help meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Sales Process: Ensures a positive customer experience between the close of the sale and installation; includes providing proper/accurate paperwork to Sales Support. The representative will be accountable for prospecting new businesses, creating a pipeline for new businesses, delivering proposals to businesses each week. They will ensure that that all daily activities with new or existing customers to include but not limited to: visitations, proposals, and contracts closed are met as expected by the Business Solutions Manager and adheres to the compensation plan and entered accurately every day into designated sales automation system.
- Overall account management including: occasional customer visitation, customer presentations. Bill reviews, and all new sales associated with existing account base.
- Other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- High School Diploma required; 4 year business degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business to business sales: (telecom preferred) and customer service
- Strong computer skills including sales automation tools, strong communications and presentation skills. Microsoft office product acumen a must.
- Professional sales training strongly preferred. Licensing may be required for sale of specific products. Strong Communication and presentation skills required.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor