We’re Elliott Davis, a rapidly growing CPA firm with over 700 professionals across multiple states within the Southeast. Consistently named among the “Best Places to Work,“ we’re transforming what it means to specialize in the public accounting field. Starting with a powerful mixture of wisdom, energy and fresh perspective, we dig deep, finding the courage to challenge every comfortable assumption the system has been built upon. Around here we may do the work of accountants, but we think like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders.
So what does that mean for you? We are so glad you asked.
As part of the Elliott Davis team, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on the world.
Are you the right fit for our Audit Senior opening in Greenville, SC? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Plan, supervise and perform financial statement audits for clients
- Evaluate client's internal control systems and develop recommendations to improve client processes, accounting systems, control structure and procedures, and efficiency
- Prepare financial statements, audit reports, budget and cash flow analyses, and special reports for clients
- Resolve all open items/issues encountered on assigned engagements
- Bottom-line management of assigned engagements and individual productivity opportunities
- Delegate work assignments
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner to staff
- Serve as a mentor and role model
- Recruit new and experienced staff
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA certification or significant progress towards certification
- Ability to prepare and/or review complete set of financial statements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability