The CSR/Teller position directly supports the branch safety, soundness, profitability and growth. This position will build long term customer relationships, anticipate and cross-sell banking products, meet sales goals and refer customers to additional financial service channels, as well as reach out to the community through phone calls and on-site business visits.
- Be knowledgeable about all bank products in order to acquire 100% of the customers' business.
- Provides exemplary customer service.
- Proactively sell new accounts and financial services to new and existing customers.
- Proactively sell loan products including but not limited to consumer loans, home equity lines and lot loans.
- Aggressively seeks resolution to customer concerns and problems.
- Performs maintenance on existing accounts.
- Promotes business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to other lines of business to maximize banking relationships.
- Operate a teller line based on safe and sound operating procedures.
- Required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in branch operations.
- Deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers.
- Demonstrate leadership through contributing to our company mission and vision.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Relies on safe and sound judgment along with experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess a working knowledge of all regulatory requirements pertaining to the job function, including, but not limited to, BSA/AML, the U.S. Patriot Act, and privacy laws.
- Satisfactory and timely completion of all required regulatory training.
- Possesses the ability to properly complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), initiate Suspicious Activity Reports, and to comply with CIP requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or GED with 1 year of direct customer contact experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual goals.
- Positive approach in interactions with customers and team members.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, proportions and percentages and to apply concepts of basic Arithmetic.
- Ability to work with a computer and effectively use standard office equipment.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Complete training and computer classes.
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified.