Construction Project Administrative Assistant
A local construction company is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join their team as a Construction Project Administrative Assistant.
- Provide administrative support to project managers and other staff.
- Answers all incoming calls and visitors to the office.
- Back up support for the purchase order or job order numbers
- Manages the word processing presentation of correspondence, i.e., proposals, letters, base bids, change orders, job lists
- File management manually and computerized.
- Files AR and equipment cost invoices.
- Manages certificates of insurance for workman’s compensation and general liability when vendors insurance expires or for new vendors.
- Manages outgoing mail and the postage meter.
- Compiles operations and maintenance manuals at the end of projects.
- Files closed out projects ensuring documentation completeness.
- Scanning and linking AP invoices into document management program.
- Preparation of notebooks for new projects.