Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Description: LPNs are a valuable member of our health care team who provide direct and indirect nursing care of the resident, as prescribed by the physician, assuring that care is provided according to established facility standards and policies and in accordance with Federal and State governing regulations. LPNs must be able to provide for resident assessment and assist in the development and implementation of each residents plan of care.
About us: Crown Pointe Senior Living is an assisted living facility located in Greensburg, Indiana. Crown Pointe Senior Living is seeking compassionate LPNs to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Crown Pointe Senior Living is seeking LPNs
- To supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit
- That will be responsible for total care of all residents on his/her unit and supervision of direct care staff to assure residents needs are met.
- To review daily assignments of nursing staff on the unit to assure that assigned duties are consistent with ability and training.
- To coordinate nursing services with other departments: dietary, social services, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- That can initiate and update the nursing care plan for residents on the unit
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current license by the State of Indiana in good standing.
- Must possess health certificate/examination as required by state agencies.
- Prefer at least one years experience in Long Term Care or related field.
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude, including such areas as confidentiality, concern for all people, cooperativeness and conscientious use of time.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Crown Pointe Senior Living offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Crown Pointe Senior Living offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Crown Pointe Senior Living Family, please apply online today!
Crown Pointe Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.