To provide excellent guest service through produce department activities.
- Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
- Prepares produce for display on the sales floor.
- Stocks, prices, rotates, and places product on produce displays according to Lowes Foods standards.
- Maintains freshness and quality of produce product for sale.
- Assists with unloading of product upon delivery.
- Provides guest service with product knowledge, preparation, and product weighing.
- Maintains sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler and sales area.
- Communicate guest requests to management.
- Communicate temperature breakdowns to management.
- Performs front-porch duties to ensure “no noticeable wait.“
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Effective communication and guest service skills.
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.