The Office Manager is responsible for the organization, coordination, and administration of office and office procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
The Fresh Market Office Manager will be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Supervise and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords; ensuring that all work is performed in a timely manner, invoiced, and paid on time, while maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Manage maintenance requests from TFM team members and coordinates and communicates issue resolution; provide positive, courteous and complete verbal and written responses to requests
- Manages Lease for Space, including compliance with the terms set forth by TFM and Landlord, including approvals, rules and regulations, and maintenance/repair
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep appropriate management properly informed
- Ensure approval(s) have been obtained for any requested change to office furniture, equipment or layout
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events (order food, reserve event facilities, etc.)
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings of conference rooms and community areas
- Coordinate with HR, IT, and Design to set up work areas for new hires
- Monitor, review, and approve office supply inventory, shipping supplies, and mailroom operations and deliveries
- Partner with reception during scheduled breaks, handle customer inquiries and complaints, and assist in other office functions as needed during high volume periods
- Three years of office or project management and/or administrative experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in office administration or related field preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, human resource, project management, and business administration practices and procedures
- Ability to work confidently and competently under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, and ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times
- Must be able to repeat the same movements repetitively (i.e., walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, reaching, etc.)