About this Job:
Our SalesForce Center of Excellence is seeking innovative and high performing individuals who will collaborate with colleagues on existing and new SalesForce functionality in an agile DevOps environment. Our SalesForce Center of Excellence is a key component of Syngenta Information Technology, responsible for supporting our Crop Protection and Seeds business in a high paced and challenging environment.
We are seeking curious, determined and high performing individuals who are interested in contributing to an IT team focused on bringing value to our customer. As a valued member of the DevOps team, you’ll experience personal and professional growth as you collaborate in developing solutions and enhancements that contribute to feeding the world in a sustainable manner.
Duration: June 2021 – August 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop/enhance functionality to support Crop Protection and Seeds business functions through configuration, customization and integration with multiple data sources.
- Implementing solutions through the development of high-quality APEX and Aura code, adhering to best practices
- Collaboration with regional and global IT teams to identify solutions for business process changes and requirements
Education & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with a graduation date on or after December 2021
- Programming experience with APEX, SOQL, and Java is a must
- Knowledge of Aura, Lightning, Visualforce pages, XML or similar is desired
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Traits & Abilities:
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification and solving
- Passionate about improving users’ experience
- Curious about and keeps up to date with current technology industry and developments
- Strong ability to research and investigate basic / complex IT related topics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, be self-directed and/or work independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate capacity to work in and contribute to a global team work environment.
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)