Field Dispatch Support Technician
You’re covered with eXcell. We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We’re currently in need of a Field Dispatch Support Tech to perform break-fix work during an 8am - 5pm shift with on call nights and weekends from time to time,
- Technician will travel to each client’s location to provide service
- Must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktops, laptops, servers and printers
- Works under general supervision
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktops, laptops and printers
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license required (driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
- Ability to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Interpersonal skills needed to interact with a wide range of users and environments
Basic Needs / Haves:
- Ability to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Ability to work on a ladder of lift and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Smartphone with tethering / hot spot capabilities (reimbursed within corporate guidelines)
- Laptop and basic hand tools required
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
- OEM Laptop / Desktop Warranty Certifications
- Server experience a plus
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.