Automotive Salvage Yard QC Supervisor
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team. This is a Monday through Friday, no weekends opportunity. If you take pride in your work and are committed to assuring consistent quality, appearance, and accuracy of outgoing orders, this is the position for you! We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO/Vacation.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Examine stock and brokered parts for wear and defects and compares with records such as purchase orders and work orders to verify accuracy
- Record discrepancies in the part’s description such as unrecorded damage on the purchase order or work order. Works with internal resources to rectify problems found
- Examines part’s appearance to confirm it meets established company standard
- Responsible doing refurbishment necessary to bring part to the established appearance standard
- Pack, seal, label, or affix labels to prepare materials for shipping, using the appropriate tag
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, packing lists or invoices to route materials
- Contact carrier representatives to make shipping arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to appropriate staging area using hand truck, lift truck, forklift, or sorting bins
- Requisition and store quality control and shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock
- Responsible for housekeeping in QC area
What you need to succeed at Fenix Parts, Inc.:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years supervisory and/or related experience and/or training with heavy equipment to move vehicles or fragile objects required; or equivalent. Forklift certification a plus.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Excellent close vision, depth perception, an ability to see color, and an ability to adjust focus
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 27 locations throughout the U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled, or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply