Journey to Crotched Mountain School in beautiful New Hampshire to participate in a 12 to 24 month employment experience serving students with disabilities and helping them lead awesome lives. Discover how taking part in our incredible mission can lead to rapid-fire professional development, a big boost to your finances, and a boatload of adventure.
Perfect for recent graduates, people looking for a career change, or anyone eager for a unique life experience. Change lives and make memories that will last forever!
As a Year of Impact Student Support Professional you will primarily work with students with an autism diagnosis in a supervised, team-oriented residential setting, helping provide for their educational, recreational, and daily living needs. You will be a key part of muti-disciplinary team, working and learning alongside dedicated clinicians including Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Speech, Occupational, Physical, and Recreation Therapists.
- Free housing and meals
- Competitive pay
- $2,500 bonus at the competion of your 12 months
- Full benefits
- Build skills for your resume
- Tax-free living in New Hampshire
- Access to different recreation opportunities like skiing, hiking, and kayaking
QUALIFICATIONS: (According to State of NH Health & Human Services Licensing and Regulations)
Be at least 21 years of age and;
Have a high school diploma or its equivalent and shall have at least one of the following pre-service training and education requirements:
- An associates or higher degree or higher with a minimum of 12 credits in the field of Human Services, or other field related to residential care, awarded by a regionally accredited college or university;
- The equivalent of two (2) years of full-time experience (3000 hours) working with children as a paid employee or as a volunteer (written documentation required).
- Any combination of college credits in human services (Communications, Education, etc.) and experience with children that total two (2) years, as follows:
- Two (2) years of full time college equals 60 credits;
- Two (2) years of full time employment equals 3000 hours; and
- One (1) credit equals 50 hours of experience; or
- Documentation of seven (7) years of parenting experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace