At AriensCo, we build more than exceptional products – we create opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams, collaborate together and make decisions quickly.
We see growth potential in every team member, and are committed to supporting our employees with continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Our environment? We're corporate, without being “corporate.“ Whether you work at our headquarters, manufacturing facilities, or one of our global distribution businesses, you'll always have the freedom to create and contribute. Our company vision is “Passionate People, Astounded Customers.“ Quite simply: it revolves around people
Speaking of people, you're not just employee #1,762 to us. You're family and your role is invaluable. Without exceptional people, we can't continue to produce the amazing products we're known for around the world.
Ready for the ride of your career? Then come join us. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a rewarding workplace with a strong sense of community.
Ariens Company is seeking a high-caliber Welder to join our team at our headquarters in Brillion, WI.
Welders are eligible to earn up to an extra $1.00/hr within the first year of employment!
THE DAY TO DAY...
- Weld multiple material types flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions within process limitations and as determined by work instructions using a manual or robotic welder
- Remove and install rolls of weld wire and make equipment adjustments necessary to properly weld
- Interpret Blue print and weld symbols to produce welds to print specification
- Use proper welding technique and adjust equipment as necessary to produce quality weld problems
- Prepare parts necessary for welding
- Repair defective welds to print specification
- Clean-up of welded parts per print specifications
- Follow written welding procedures, specifications and work instructions including (IPV) in process verification
- Assist team members in other areas to meet daily production goals
- Professional welding experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively by applying common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Pass appropriate internal welding certification
- Working knowledge of Blue Print reading and weld symbols
Since 1933, the AriensCo name has been associated with reliable, durably crafted, high-performance outdoor power equipment. Our core values – Be Honest, Be Fair, Respect the Individual, Keep our Commitments, and Encourage Intellectual Curiosity define our culture and inspire our team. We believe passionate people and astounded customers lead to unstoppable success.
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. When people feel appreciated, respected and supported, careers thrive and ideas come to fruition. AriensCo employees are provided various great benefit opportunities which may include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Bonus Programs
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending account (FSA) plan
- Voluntary wellness programs
- Employee purchase benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety shoes and safety prescription glasses reimbursement
The concept of diversity is important to us at AriensCo. That's why we've created a culture that is inclusive, accepting and understanding. We embrace diversity among our partners, suppliers and employees. We also strive for diversity in the quality of our ideas. Inclusion and acceptance means that, regardless of who you are, you will always be standing on our welcome mat.
AriensCo is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. AriensCo hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Providing our employees with an environment free of discrimination and harassment is something we take very seriously. Embracing diversity enables us to attract the best talent, foster productive teamwork, and expand our business opportunities.