LaForce is looking for a Welder to be responsible for fitting, grinding and welding metal door frames with gas-shielded arc (MIG/GMAW) welding equipment.
- Follow welding diagrams, work orders and frame design layout.
- Setup, operate and maintain welding and cutting equipment.
- Position and clamp workpieces together or assemble them in a jig.
- Weld in flat, horizontal and vertical positions.
- Grind welds flush and smooth with proper feathering of welded/ground area to flat surfaces.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and record keeping.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and one to three months of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The employee is required to frequently use hands to lift up to 50# Floor to 68“, carry up to 50#, and push/pull up to 50# force.
- The employee is required to occasionally sit, climb or balance (in and out of fork lift), talk or hear, grip up to 75# Force and climb/balance or step up 19“
LaForce offers great benefits and a fun, professional working environment.
- 401K plan with a match
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Wellness Program
- Company Provided Tools