Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth & Van Dyke, LLC, a top 100 engineering consulting firm in the U.S., is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Vice President of Contracts & Risk Management who is looking to be a strategic leader at an employee-owned and client-focused organization with an 80-year history of success. This position will be based out of our corporate headquarters located in Green Bay, WI, leading risk management activities within the corporation and its affiliated companies (Foth Production Solutions, LLC, Foth Infrastructure and Environment, LLC, and Foth Canada Corporation). This opportunity will start at Director level with advancement to Vice President expected upon successful integration into the role and responsibilities.
- Engage in strategic planning for the organization and lead strategic initiatives specific to risk management
- Provide consultation, coaching, and training to project leaders on risk identification and management for engineering and construction projects in manufacturing, environmental, and civil/infrastructure markets
- Develop and maintain standard contract forms, and establish process for review and negotiation of non-standard forms as well as requested changes to standards
- Engage in pre-claim activities and coordinate/negotiate claim settlements
- Monitor and review types of services offered/proposed to be offered by the company in order to be consistent with prudent risk management and insurance requirements
- Develop/maintain a viable network within the engineering and construction industry
- Establish and own process to select/coordinate legal services with providers
- Champion corporate safety program and related activities, including project safety and physical/workplace safety
- Establish and own process for obtaining and maintaining state registrations and licenses for our professional engineering and construction practice
- Maintain an effective enterprise risk management program to evaluate and mitigate organizational risks
- Establish and own business continuity plan and maintenance
- Manage corporate insurance programs including general, professional, management, and a myriad of other specialized insurance products
- In support of merger/acquisition activities, provide due diligence review for contracts, insurance, and safety programs, engage in review of related legal documents, and lead integration of risk management standards
- Establish and own records management and document retention standard
- BA/BS preferably in business discipline or technical field with extensive business application
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in management/legal/business in a leadership capacity
- Experience and demonstrated competency with professional services, engineering, and construction contracts, as well as product liability familiarity
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Juris Doctor (JD)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.