Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Project Manager who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients’ success. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, Wisconsin location.
Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth’s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members’ experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the client for project activities
- Work with clients to develop scope and proposals, resolve conflicts, and build the Foth-Client relationship
- Develop and execute projects within budget, schedule and contractual commitments
- Manage all project activities in accordance with the schedule and take responsibility for overall execution of work
- Document and execute all changes in scope of project
- Develop new business opportunities through excellent project execution
- Direct and coordinate the engineering design team, subcontractor activities, scope of work, and contract specifications
- Anticipate project staffing needs and provide input to the selection of project team members
- Establish objectives and provide performance feedback for project team members
- Work with procurement resources to solicit, bid, analyze and award installation services/contracts
- Provide direction related to procurement of parts and equipment and develop or assist with the development of procurement plans when required
- Establish project safety plans and ensure its communication to all employees on the job
- Promote, support, and monitor safety policies of Foth and Foth's clients
- Travel as needed for data gathering, design reviews, installs, start-ups and troubleshooting
- Work closely with construction management resources during installation phase of projects
- Develop or assist with the development of installation, technical check-out, and start-up plans
- Work with, and sometimes act as, the start-up leader on the installation portion of project; coordinate OEM service representatives and contractors
- Anticipate problems and work with client, engineering, OEM's, subcontractors, and project teams to provide corrective actions
- Work internally and with the client to identify and execute efficiency gains for work processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- 10+ years of professional engineering project management experience within the consumer products or manufacturing industry
Required experience performing the following within the last 5 years:
- Contract knowledge
- Project financial tracking
- MS Project, Word, and Excel
- Proposal generation
- Capital project management
- 10+ years of experience in the beverage industry
- Project Management Professional Certification or ability to obtain within 24 months of start date
- Professional Engineer license or ability to obtain within 24 months of start date
- Working in a consultant environment
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.