Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently accepting applications for a Structural Designer Intern in our Green Bay, WI location. Foth is a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented organization. We are looking for outgoing, energetic individuals who want a new learning experience, exposure to technical engineering and who have a desire to contribute to our clients’ success. This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule allowing the candidate to continue the pursuit of their education.
- Create and maintain clear and accurate design documents (foundation plans, framing plans, steel and concrete details)
- Work independently while also receiving verbal input from others
Primarily assist with the following:
- Developing standard work products to be used for 3D design
- Gathering field data under the direction of a structural engineer or senior structural designer
- Preparing 2D and 3D CADD drawings for structural projects
- Successful completion of 2+ semesters in an architectural or structural technical program (transcripts must accompany resume)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (please indicate on resume) and currently in good-standing
• Required previous experience with and/or coursework involving:
- Site gathering data
- Structural 2D and 3D CADD drawing preparation
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.