Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Based out of Foth’s headquarters in Green Bay, WI, Foth Production Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of Foth, is currently seeking a team-focused, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented Senior VicePresident. Production Solutions is a business unit with over $120MM in revenues, with operations in multiple locations, that leverages our team of 225+ members to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. As the leader of Production Solutions, this role will provide hands-on, dynamic leadership to the organization and focus on executing the company’s vision.
Strategy and Business Development
- Develop and implement business unit vision and strategy
- Drive profitable growth
- Maintain external, client focus
Operations and Business Management
- Accountable for overall performance of business unit in accordance with key metrics
- Champion for commitment to process adherence and continuous improvement
- Build and align culture within business unit to effectively recruit, develop, engage and retain top talent
- Engender followship and influence across the organization and create positive momentum with internal team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field; business degree considered
- 15 years of experience in a P&L leadership capacity with involvement in capital and technical project execution in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience leading an organization of similar size or larger through a period of strategic growth
- Professional engineering licensure
- Experience in a professional services/consulting environment
- Prior marketing and business development exposure
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) experience
- International experience
- Consumer products manufacturing background
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.