Schneider is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team! Our Senior Customer Service Representatives are high-energy, dedicated, and innovative members of our global organization. You will be entrusted to build customer relationships through many channels of the order process in a fast paced, multi-system environment. You will take complete ownership of the freight by creating and tracking orders, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations. If this sounds interesting, we want to talk to you about joining our organization!
About the role:
- You will develop and maintain strong customer relationships with your customer group by relationship building and communicating via telephone, email and other modes of communication.
- You will anticipate, identify, manage and proactively work to seek solutions for potential problems for the enterprise and our customers.
- You will review customer orders for accuracy to ensure all information provided is accurate.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive starting salary: $16.50 , based on experience, and a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, plus 1-3 years relevant work experience preferably in a customer facing role.
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems (Excel, Word).
- A passion for customer service, relationship building skills, effective negotiation skills, and strong attention to detail.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.