Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth is a consulting engineering, science, and construction services firm delivering innovative technical solutions for public and private clients around the corner and around the globe. We are currently seeking a self-directed, results-oriented Lead Applications Systems Analyst for our Green Bay, WI or Minneapolis, MN location.
The right person will be energized about being a part of a growing organization and breaking new ground for the company; have an insatiable curiosity for learning about new Microsoft technologies; and exude a passion for technology, continuous improvement, and change advocacy. As part of the Foth team, this individual will be responsible for leading technical and/or specialized work in the area of Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Office 365 and on-premises technology platforms as a part of the Applied Technology System Team, which partners with the Information Technology System Team.
- Lead the migration of Microsoft applications to a fully immersed corporate cloud solution that maximizes the potential of connected applications
- Lead the development of business analytics dashboards that connect our business metrics together in an easily digestible format
- Be a change agent for process optimization
- Develop recommendations for Applied Technology and Information Technology initiatives and projects by partnering with internal and external teams
- Conduct technical research for application solutions, including the business case development and presentation of recommendations to all levels of the organization
- Design and develop conclusions and implementation approaches of practical solutions to complex technical and business problems, including the effective use of change management principles
- Partner with business and technical team members to deliver a portfolio of projects on time and within defined scope, schedule, and budget
- Develop detailed design requirements and technical specifications related to application needs
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals across all levels of the organization
- Provide consulting/training to business users in effective use of applications, as it relates to the application architecture of the solution
- Work with key stakeholders and partner teams to identify core issues, complete risk assessments and impact analyses related to applications, comply with IT standards, and exhibit discipline in following programming standards, and policies
- Effectively manage time and commitments, balancing assigned operational support activities (service) and internal project delivery workload priorities and deadlines
- Apply strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, and leadership skills to work product delivery and team member/client interactions
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with key stakeholders and partner teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related technology field
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, development, and/or administrative roles specialized in collaborative workplace environments, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Skype for Business, Microsoft Office, and associated technologies
- Experience with migrating a company to a fully immersed Microsoft Office 365 environment in addition to configuring and designing a corporate architecture that securely connects with other organizations, including single sign-on, active directory federation services, and other security and compliance features of Office 365
- Understanding of required and foundational Microsoft technologies, including Azure, Windows Server and Desktop, MS SQL, Active Directory, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL/TLS, and SIP
- Knowledge of networking, virtualization, hosted/cloud, and other technical concepts affecting the delivery of collaboration services in a hybrid environment
- Development competency within PowerShell, HTML/XML, and .NET platforms
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer and/or related Microsoft certifications
- Experience in understanding cyber security threats and related best practices; software development languages and technologies; and managing vendor and partner relationships
- 3+ years of proven experience using the processes, techniques, and tools of project management
- Experience working in an AEC and/or professional services environment
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.