*This position starts in January*
Schneider is seeking creative, dynamic and inventive problem solvers to join our Schneider Transportation Management (STM) Sales Account Representative team in January 2021! Schneider offers extensive training to help you gain knowledge on the transportation industry and the services we offer. As an innovator of Logistics, we will give you creative prospecting and negotiation techniques to propel your success in our Sales Account Representative role. Along with our new technology, we will ensure you are up to date with real time market and industry trends allowing you to make calculated decisions that help service our customers. You will also take part in a continued mentorship program giving you the tools to drive your own personal success.
About the Role:
- You will identify and develop new business opportunities through calculated prospecting, planning, and cold-calling.
- You will establish, grow, and maintain positive working relationships with your customers and provide solutions to them utilizing our state of the art tools and resources.
- You will work independently and collaboratively within our open office environment.
As an associate you will enjoy our competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions, growth & remote work opportunities after 12 months and an established career path based on your future goals. You will have a strong work life balance that includes, paid vacation, holidays and personal time off. You will have eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance and can participate in our company paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful candidates will:
- Have an associate's degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Have a strong work ethic, be effective communicators, be skilled in multitasking, have strong attention to detail and will be motivated by money.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture: www.schneiderjobs.com/STM
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.