Schneider is seeking a Recruiting Specialist to join our thriving Driver Recruiting team! As a quality focused Recruiting Specialist, you will act as the initial point of contact for Driver candidates and will introduce program offerings and career opportunities within our organization. With a sales mindset, Recruiting Specialists answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads, and initiate driver candidates into the initial screening process. As you assess successful candidates through your screening and qualification analysis, you will then schedule Recruiter interviews to advance them in the hiring process with Schneider.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will:
- Answer phone calls, chats, and texts from prospective Drivers, Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
- Screen driving candidates and direct applicants to the right opportunities
- Actively recruit, prospect, cold call, schedule interviews, coordinate pipelines, and follow up with interested candidates
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful candidates will have:
- Earned an Associate degree or have equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, listening, influencing and problem-solving skills, with strong initiative and attention to detail
- The ability to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.