Brookview Meadows, conveniently located in Green Bay, WI, is searching for an Activities Assistant/Receptionist to facilitate outings in the community by safely and responsibly transporting residents in company bus and/or SUV, hosting social events, games, exercise class, water aerobics in facility pool as well as front desk coverage.
We will train the best candidate on operating our bus if they do not have prior experience. Clean driving record required. CDL or large vehicle driving experience preferred, but not required.
Weekly days/times of working shift requires flexibility based on the activity preferences of the community residents. Does require every other Saturday for several hours during the day time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, coordinating and participating in the educational, recreational, physical, social, and spiritual activities for the residents.
- Assist residents with activities based on the individuals physical and mental capability.
- Help to prepare with monthly Activities Calendar and Newsletter and contribute to meeting the social and intellectual needs of residents.
- Driving facility bus or company SUV to scheduled activities
- Assist to maintain and regularly submit accurate documentation of expenses incurred for activities program.
- Represent and promote facility through involvement in community services.
- Perform various office duties and relieve the front desk person if needed.
- Assist with performing mandatory in-service programs.
- Assist with marketing events: planning, implementation, and clean up.
- Must be able to stimulate and maintain the interest of the residents in activities.
- Must posses good communication skills, imagination, enthusiasm, and organizational skills.
- Experience in recreational/ activities preferred.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid state driver's license and a clean motor vehicle record.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
- Able to pass Department of Transportation physical.