Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Project Accountant who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to work with an amazing team of professionals. This full-time position will be based out of our Green Bay, WI location.
- Responsible for proper accounting and consulting of project financial information to Foth project managers and client team leaders
- Coordinate project information and accurately create projects in ERP system
- Maintain familiarity with client-specific standards and expectations for invoicing and contract acceptance
- Ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP
- Support project managers by monitoring and analyzing project financials
- Prepare and monitor financial/project reports, invoices, and purchase order status
- Proactively work with Foth project team members to insure timely billing and receipt of payments within contract terms
- Approve member expense reports
- Assist with the creation of the marked-up cost estimates for client proposals
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience working with financial formulas and troubleshooting spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- · Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Previous experience with the following:
- Deltek Vision software
- Microsoft project management tools (SharePoint, MS Project)
- Experience producing and/or assisting with contract preparation
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.