Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Lead Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI , Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA, Cedar Rapids, IA or Chicago, IL location.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
- Manage expectations throughout the project and resolves differences
- Multi-task thru appropriate prioritization and effective delegation
- Develop and maintain a network of internal and external experts within the construction management industry
- Work with Foth technical leadership to ensure members are represented in the appropriate technical associations/organizations in order to keep current with modern technologies
- Participate in proposal development
- 10 years’ working experience with at least 3 years in construction management, with projects exceeding $500,000
- Previous experience with the application of engineering documents to construction projects
- Understanding of construction contracting requirements
- Willingness to travel in excess of 50% of the year
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Science
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Previous experience with consulting and survey of construction sites, nuclear density gauges, and standard construction documents
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.