Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Electrical & Controls Engineer who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients’ success. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, Wisconsin location.
Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth’s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members’ experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.
- Provide technical hardware and software design for industrial projects
- Develop design packages for bid and construction
- Coordinate and execute design and programming of PLCs and HMIs
- Develop/Coordinate electrical drawing packages with CAD/Designers
- Assist in the development of project-related documentation including schedules, specifications and cost estimates
- Produce high quality project deliverable while working in a collaborative team environment
- Gather data, provide installation, start-up, and troubleshooting support
- Work simultaneously on multiple project teams and client teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a combination of two or four year technology degree supplemented with equivalent technical training or experience
- 0-3 years of relevant engineering/design experience with exposure to manufacturing environments
- Pass Fundamentals of Engineering exam within 12 months of start date
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to obtain within 12 months of being eligible
- Knowledge of safety standards (ISO 13849-1 & RIA 15.06) and risk assessments
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical
- PLC programming for industrial applications
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.