Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth is currently seeking a strategic, process-oriented, and results-driven Chief Operating Officer (COO), to be a hands-on leader within our employee-owned and client-focused organization. This position, based out of our Green Bay, WI headquarters, will oversee business management and operations functions for Foth & Van Dyke, LLC and affiliated companies (Foth Production Solutions, LLC, Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC, Foth Mexico, and Foth Canada Corporation).
The COO will be a key member of Foth’s senior executive team, influencing the direction of the company and overseeing the exceptional execution of all operations to ensure achievement of company goals.
Key Business Management Responsibilities:
- Evaluates risk/reward posture for operational/organizational activities
- Responsible for the development of the consolidated business plan, capital expenditure budget, and management reporting
- Evaluates and communicates financial performance of operations across the organization
Key Operations Management Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of operations-related processes/standard work
- Takes an active role in workforce management activities across the organization, including workforce planning, hiring approvals, and succession planning
Key Organizational Leadership Responsibilities:
- Leads the deployment of the organization’s strategic plan establishing short-term initiatives to drive long-term strategies
- Acts as a role model to fellow members by demonstrating behaviors consistent with the attributes of our One Foth culture
- Participates in activities that drive profitable growth (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 15 years’ experience, including 5+ years’ experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations and strategies
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Working knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Confident decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experience with engineering in a consulting, manufacturing, or construction environment
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.