Entry-Level Administrative Assistant
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated administrative assistant.
Responsibilities include general office duties such as:
- Answering phones
- Greeting visitors
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Copying, filing, scanning, preparing and editing reports, documents and correspondence
- Data entry
- Maintaining schedules, meetings, and travel for staff as needed
A valid driver’s license and some travel will be required.
The ideal candidate will have any/all of the following:
- At least one year of relevant office experience
- Proofing/editing technical documents
- Experience MS Word and Excel
- Experience answering phones, data entry, etc.
- Experience working in the A/E/C industry
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are someone who takes initiative, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (with the pdf application, if possible, printed from our website) to the address below by Thursday, July 7, 2022. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. #2022-4794
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.