Min Salary $15.00 hourly Working Title Work Study - Loveland Museum Campus Location Loveland FLSA Non-Exempt Position Type Student Work Study
Posting Number 201500762P Job Summary
This position works with the Registrar to determine placement in a collection or archives project. Projects include inventory, research using internal records, rehousing newspaper photographs and clipping files, unpacking wardrobe collection, entering records into computer database, and processing archival collections. Other projects may be assigned according to need and student interest.
Functional Attributes of Job Duty Minimum Qualifications
Must be comfortable with computers and excel.
Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to think logically.
Must be able to follow directions.
Must have a strong attention to detail.
Must be able to work independently.
Preferred Qualifications Work Hours Varied Posting Date 11/08/2019 Closing Date 12/31/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Employment Specifications Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice: Aims Community College is an equal opportunity employer. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. The goal of Aims is to enhance the diversity present in the district we serve. To comply with Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, if hired you will be required to provide documents within 3 days of hire date to show your identity and your authorization to work. This law applies to all persons hired.
Screening/Selection: All applicants may apply on line at jobs.aims.edu. If you need assistance with this process please contact Human Resources.
Initial screening will be conducted by a committee based on completed application materials.
Please be prepared to submit the following if required:
- Cover Letter addressing qualifications relative to position requirements,
- Diversity Statement (your personal statement on diversity),
- Teaching Philosophy (for faculty positions only) and,
- Transcripts (if applicable). Official transcripts will be required if hired.
- Faculty: Applicants must submit academic transcripts from an accredited institution. Applicants who have degrees from outside of the United States must request a credential evaluation of their transcript. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (www.aice-eval.org) lists members who may be contacted for assistance in evaluating foreign credentials.
All application materials become the property of Aims Community College. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date posted. The screening committee will select finalists for interviews.