FULL TIME POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring an Occupational Therapy Assistant to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Occupational Therapy Assistant implements occupational therapy programs and provides occupational therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning, under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implements patient's individualized treatment plan as established by the primary Occupational Therapist
- Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
- Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the occupational therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program according to AOTA and ACOTE standards
- Must have initial certification obtained from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice
- Requires good organizational and time management skills
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills