Company Victor Community Support Services Location Grass Valley, CA
Under the direct supervision of a Program Supervisor, the Facilitator coordinates the Child and Family Teams (CTFs) and the development and implementation of individualized service plans. If applicable, provides direct services to children and families in order to maximize the involvement of all persons and the implementation of plans.
- Assumes responsibility for configuring and facilitating the Child and Family Teams;
- Assumes responsibility for the Child and Family Plan implementation, case management including activities and service delivery.
- Able to effectively engage, develop relationships with appropriate boundaries, and provide support service in accordance to program structure with assigned clients
- Completes all required documentation according to Agency and program standards within required time constraints.
- Acts as the liaison between the program and community agencies and individuals such as Mental Health Coordinators/Case Managers, County Social Workers, and Probation Officers.
- Provides crisis stabilization and management to child/family teams when plans disrupt and/or crisis situations occur.
- Meets Agency service percentage standard reflecting expected time spent with clients
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of a program of study with Master's degree and three years' experience working with families and/or Special Needs Children or a Bachelor's degree and five years' experience working with families and/or Special Needs Children.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
- Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
- Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
- Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Must be physically able to perform Pro-Act Restraint Techniques, CPR and First Aid as trained.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
Annual Salary Range:
$24.00 - $24.96