Requisition Number: GUEST02568
NewcrestImage is hiring a Guest Service Representative for one of our amazing hotels within our portfolio of over 30 properties.
NewcrestImage is a premier company in the hospitality space that designs, builds and operates state-of-the-art hotels for the most renowned brands in the industry. We are a trendsetting company that is acutely focused on culture and that strives to “genuinely care for people so their lives are enriched.” We are currently looking for a Guest Service Representative that will be responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities.
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage’s core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable and Response-Ability is Ours. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Greet guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Process guest registrations, maintaining the property management system with the most up-to-date information and quickly and accurately entering guest information.
- Provide quick and efficient check-in and check-out experiences for guests.
- Greet each and every guest with a smile, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure the hotel meets or exceeds NewcrestImage and Brand Standards for Guest Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal actions, communicate effectively, promote collaboration, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
High School degree
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Well-groomed and professional in appearance
Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required
Effective communication skills
NewcrestImage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.