Our Entry Level Associate Account Manager are at the core of our customers’ experience. Each Entry Level Associate Account Manager carries a friendly, outgoing and naturally driven demeanor. The enthusiasm that our Associate Account Manager bring to our firm provides a level of excitement to our potential new customers while providing them the appropriate information to allot them to make an educated decision on which packaging our client offers suits their needs the best. Under the direction and mentorship of the Management Team, our Entry Level Associate Account Manager’s day is dedicated to meeting and exceeding daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our clients products, answering customers’ questions and staying sharp and keen on our sales tactics that our taught during the initial training.
- Demonstrate and model selling skills, customer service, merchandising and teamwork
- Support the management team in leadership, training, and promotion of teamwork within the office and out in the field
- Ensure full comprehension of all our clients products and services they offer and continue staying current
- Model company standards in customer service by providing all of the information needed for our potential customers to make an accurate decision
- Focus on promoting various packages based on the customer and meeting sales goals
- Demonstrate ideal problem solving selling skills to focus on being solution oriented
- Work together efficiently with all associate account managers by illuminating a strong sense of camaraderie
Qualifications & Experience
- Associate Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Active listening and critical thinking skills required
- Team player who is assertive, goal minded, positive, and highly motivated
- Ability to handle and complete multiple assignments in a fast paced atmosphere to meet deadlines
Salary: $47,000 - $52,000