P E R R Y E L L I S
Full Time Assistant Manager-559 Grapevine, TX
The Assistant Manager actively supports and reinforces the Store Manager in ensuring the store meets its goals and standards in the areas of financial performance, customer satisfaction, visual merchandising, store operations, staff training and development and in maintaining the overall appearance of the store. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the protection of Company assets. The Assistant Manager is expected to display and encourage selling skills that lead to high sales productivity and to motivate staff members to meet goals and expectations set forth by the company. The Assistant Manager is totally responsible for operating the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads by example in meeting company standards for excellent
- Ensure customers are greeted within 30 seconds upon entering the store.
- Achieves excellent scores on secret shopper reports.
- Promotes merchandise and demonstrates product knowledge to customers and assists them with any requests.
- Achieves store financial objectives in the areas of sales goals, comp store increases, sales per square foot, expense control, units per transaction, payroll percent and shrinkage.
- Initiates and promotes sales contest and promotional directives set forth by company.
- Operational Responsibilities
- Communicate regularly with Store Manager regarding operating and merchandise issues.
- Supervises, leads and motivates staff members.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all operational procedures set forth by the company.
- Reviews and audits store processes, transactions and paperwork to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Approves and verifies voids, refunds, exchanges and employee purchases.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all necessary paperwork required for store operation.
- Adheres to and is in compliance with all policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Participates in store inventory.
- Ensures operational standards in store.
- Performs store opening and closing functions.
- Participates in visual merchandising standards and directives set forth by company.
- Ensures replenishment of merchandise on selling floor as needed.
- Ensures all company sale and markdown directives are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance to visual presentation standards set forth by company.=
Training and Development of Staff
- Trains, motivates, develops and leads staff in the areas of customer service, operations, loss prevention, store maintenance and merchandise presentation.
- Creates and promotes a team atmosphere where employees work cooperatively and effectively to meet store performance goals.
- Supervises and delegates tasks to staff members.
- Identifies and develops promotable staff members.
- Lifts merchandise onto and from stockroom shelving which may require use of a ladder or step stool
- Lifts boxes containing merchandise and store supplies
- Discards trash into dumpster
- Places product on displays which may require a ladder
- Places signage in areas that may require a ladder
- Changing of light bulbs that may require a ladder
- Moves fixtures and merchandise in order to set up or change floor plan
We are looking for customer service oriented associates that thrive in a team environment. Sound like you? Get started and start your search!