The Client Success Manager is responsible for the ongoing growth and development of our Brands which are comprised of Franchise Brands, Multi-Location Brands, and National Associations.
The Client Success Manager will take ownership of their Brand portfolio and gain cross-functional alignment by building and communicating the Brand’s digital marketing vision, goals and strategies across the organization and Brand stakeholders. They will work within the Brand Team to facilitate and foster relationships through the communication of our platform, products and processes while ensuring the long-term value to build strategic Brand partners.
- Manage and build strategic relationships and strategy with Brands at a corporate level to drive engagement, growth, adoption at a local level.
- Develop strategic direction, business objectives and plans to achieve results for assigned Brand.
- Work collaboratively with internal Brand Strategists to provide quality fulfillment of our product and services.
- Coordinating internal resources to execute strategy and deliver effective and timely results.
- Communicates and coaches integrated marketing strategies for Brand clients in a way that is easily understood and creates value.
- Lead new Brands through onboarding process of RevLocal products and services.
- Retain current Brands through assertive communication, consistent follow-up, data analysis, and the offering of industry insights.
- Be a resource and advocate with Consultants for ongoing Brand adoption and growth.
- Regular participation in ongoing trainings, professional development, team building, and company performance meetings.
- Ability to perform at the expected standards established for the position in the areas of call quality, timely task completion, work quality, client retention, and client communication.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviors:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of handling difficult clients and/or situations with an exceptional level of customer service and focus.
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions to problems.
- Energized by the challenge of serving clients.
- Ability to analyze data and be a creative problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once with the ability to meet deadlines, manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, analyze data, collaborate with others and change focus quickly from one client or project to another as needed.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build successful relationships with executive level clients, as well as local business owners.
- Organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize.
- Understanding of local search multi-location management solutions, including Google, Bing, Yelp and Yext.
- Shows an interest in continuous learning through accountability, curiosity, and an intense desire to build value.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in related field such as marketing, business, communications or public relations.
- At least 3 years in a client services function at an agency.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications
- Knowledge of Local Search, Review Marketing, Paid Advertising and Social Media Strategies
- Previous experience as a Brand Strategist, Senior Digital Marketing Strategist or Team Manager in an agency environment
Work with a Google Premier Partner!
RevLocal is the leader in personalized digital marketing.
RevLocal helps businesses maximize their online presence with a personalized approach to digital marketing. By connecting businesses with a dedicated digital strategist and a powerful platform, RevLocal delivers seamless local search marketing for businesses that want to be validated by existing customers and discovered by new ones. RevLocal optimizes its approach for the ever-changing digital landscape to ensure local businesses are visible and relevant online. With the client relationship as the foundation, RevLocal makes digital marketing efficient, effective, and affordable for all.
Client Success Manager | Marketing Project Manager | Brand Relationship Manager | Marketing Account Manager | Marketing Project Manager