This role is responsible for scheduling company travel.
Ensure thorough communication within department, and across the company, regarding schedules for travel:
- Email, text and communicate schedules for travel
- Provide a link between HQ and Pilots so that flight crews can have times of rest, and offload scheduling/communication tasks.
- “Close“ communication loops between different departments within Dutch Bros.
Coordinate and organize travel while tracking and monitoring related expenses:
- Input data into systems to prioritize and sort travel needs for Dutch Bros.
- Answer calls/texts and convert requests to DBX department calendar
- Ask questions to gather all required information
- Effectively communicate schedules and limitations to different departments.
- Learn about maintenance, weather and physical limitations and communicate those limits when needed.
- Track, record, document and error check travel related expenses.
- Make travel reservations as needed (hotel, ground transportation, commercial flights)
- Monitor and compile multiple sources of data input and form summary emails for travelers and internal use.
Maintain confidentiality as indicated and consistently follow timelines:
- Use discretion when dealing with personal details, sensitive company needs.
- Consistently follow timelines
- Experience scheduling corporate travel
- Must have good communication skills and ability to interact with people in a positive manner.
- Must have good organization skills.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Google Calendar, Google Voice, Basic HTML based programs. Travel based web experience a plus.
- Ability to learn and develop new programs as needed.
- Must be flexible, self motivated, willing to take direction, and willing to offer suggestions for improvement
- Willing to check in and update supervisors on a regular basis
- Must be willing to dig for details
Week Days: Monday through Thursday
Hours: 12 p.m. - 7 p..m
This role is open to both internal and external applicants and will close on Tuesday, December 17th at 5 p.m. PST