Department: PEDIATRICS (1100-63045)
Category: Nursing - Patient Care
Schedule: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Variable Schedule Days
Union Position: No
RN TRMC Pediatrics Position Overview
Full Time .9FTE Variable Days
Asante Three Rivers Medical Surgical floor has 87 beds which are divided between 3 units:
- Nursing Stations A/B - Medical & Cardiac Care has 32 beds (includes 2 psych hold rooms). Average census is 28-30.
- Nursing Stations C/D has 31 beds, Medical/Surgical patients with focus on surgical & orthopedic patients, with an average census of 27 patients
- Nursing Station E Pediatrics has 24 beds with an average census of 20 (2 pediatric beds)
Our goal is to provide superb health care in a compassionate manner, infants through adult patients. All patient rooms have ceiling patient lifts to assist in patient and staff safety. If you understand whole person caring, are committed to excellence, and empowered to streamline and improve operations, we want to talk to you!
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
- Pediatric experience, preferred (for E unit)
- Experience in an acute patient care environment
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association is required upon start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified through the American Heart Association is required for Charge RN positions
- Med/Surg Certification from the National Association of Med/Surg Nurses preferred
- Orthopedic Nurse Certification preferred (for CD unit)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.