Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Nurse Practitioners, are you looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career working with one of the region’s most respected healthcare organizations? Join us at Chestnut Family Health Center, a division of Chestnut Health Systems. We are a private not-for-profit charitable organization offering comprehensive scope of integrated healthcare that is focused on delivery of patient centered, whole person care including primary care and behavioral care.
The Chestnut Family Health Center is seeking a Full Time Family Practice Nurse Practitioner (APN) to join our multidisciplinary team of prescribers and support staff in Granite City, IL. This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner to collaborate and develop relationships with the other members of Chestnut Health Systems to provide an integrated approach to care in an ambulatory setting. Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a nurturing caring environment in which to work. Contact us today; we definitely want to hear from you! No Weekends or Evenings Required.
- Provide direct psychiatric and medical prescriber services in accordance with Nurse Practitioner Collaborative Agreement and State of Illinois and agency policies and procedures.
- Set an example for and reinforce evidence-based practices, including but not limited to, the recovery philosophy utilizing the elements of hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness including harm reduction.
- Participate in program development activities to improve services to consumers and educate staff on relevant topics.
- RN with Master’s degree in Nursing required.
- Licensing as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the state of Illinois with a specialization in psychiatry.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral health care services. Over the course of 40 years, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing care at multiple substance abuse and mental health treatment centers in Central and Southern Illinois. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled