Onour team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful andfriendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy theirsport. Were committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce,reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make adifference and join the worlds greatest sports team.
Thisposition is responsible for leading and coordinating all omni-channelactivities in the store including: Curbside Pick-up, Ship-from-Store (SFS) and BuyOnline Pick-up In-Store (BOPIS). Responsibilities also include conductingloss prevention procedures related to omni-channel activities and trainingassociates on omni-channel tasks.
- Effectively lead associates through the daily SFS pick and pack process according to company standard operating procedures
- Ensure a sufficient quantity of SFS supplies are on hand to meet demand (bags, boxes, packing tape, toner, free return labels, etc.)
- Assist in the completion of incoming BOPIS orders including picking, pack, and staging the orders for customer pickup
- Support the Customer Pickup Process of BOPIS orders by retrieving orders from the stage/holding area in a timely manner
- Complete the BOPIS aged order review on a daily basis including review of orders, changing status in the system and returning product to the sales floor
- Provide feedback to the management team on the omni-channel activities that are occurring in the store
- Complete daily FedEx Box Count Audits according to company Inventory Control and Loss Prevention standards
- Maintain the SFS Box Count and Store Manager Box Audit Binder to company standards
- Assist in the completion of SFS box audits according to company standards
- Trainassociates on the SFS and BOPIS system and the documented Standard OperatingProcedures
AllTeammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability including early morning, nights/overnights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-3 years of Retail, warehouse or shipping experience preferred
- Customer-service oriented
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong details orientation
- Superior organizational abilities
- Process and Procedure oriented
DICKSSporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion andDiversity.