It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Lifestyle Coordinator will develop and organize daily segments for lifestyle brands both on-air and online while maintaining our social media presence. Develop relationships in the community and with our partners making sure all stakeholder needs are met. Detailed planning and execution of large events. Generate partner reports and presentations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write/proof/edit original lifestyle content for on-air and digital
- Daily interaction with partners and community members to develop content
- Pull reports and build presentations for partners
- Contribute original online content for wotv4women.com
- Oversee scheduling of shoots and edits
- Identify content opportunities amongst lifestyle brands and digital platforms
- Oversee contest giveaways
- Assist with daily production of lifestyle shows
- Assist on planning and execution of major station events/campaigns
- Content planning for community campaigns and media partnerships
- Fill in for Executive Producer and Lifestyle Producer as needed.
- Detail oriented and self-managing
- Driven personality forwarding goal setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, professional and high energy
- Skilled in small tech mobile shooting and editing
- Microsoft office including powerpoint, word and excel
Education/Experience: BS/BA from an accredited four-year university or related work experience
Training/Equipment: Must be proficient MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Position requires day-to-day multi-tasking as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!