Partner IT Leader
Position Title: Partner IT Leader
Department: Information Technology
Location: Remote, Hybrid (25% travel expectations)
Why Choose Acrisure?
Acrisure is a Global Fintech Financial services leader and among the worlds top 10 insurance brokerages. Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $3 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. As of October 2021, Acrisure employs over 11,000 employees across 45 states and eight countries.
Led by co-founder, CEO and President Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, asset management, real estate services, and cyber services. Acrisures massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to align business and IT closer by reviewing need and matching to service or application offering
- Own partner relationship with IT by providing direct outreach and driving continuous improvement over services provided
- Schedule and maintain regular meetings with every Agency partner within scope of management with agenda that carries scoped projects and service updates
- Ability to travel to partners as needed to deliver high level of service on project or management
- Work with operational leaders to deliver on scoped projects while maintaining communication with all associated parties of project
- Participate in, organize, manage, and lead IT projects
- Provide strategies to improve on service delivery
- Educate customers on technical topics and Acrisure systems
- Ability to communicate technical details to clients of diverse technical background
- Provide robust documentation based on customer interaction
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base with the intention of assisting others through creating guides and process documentation
- Respond to customer via phone, email, chat, and within ticketing system
- Analyze trouble ticket trends with the capability to suggest solutions to cases that impact broader groups of customers
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required.
- Experience working within the ITIL framework with ability to demonstrate core concepts. Relative certification can supplement.
- Knowledgeable over Windows desktop operating systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Server operating systems, all supported Microsoft Office versions, and Exchange Servers.
- Familiar with the M365 technology stack including: Azure AD, Intune, Exchange Online, Office Suite, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Familiar with Apple desktop operating systems.
- Experience with managing Android and IOS devices
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- Technical writing capabilities to design and deploy knowledge base articles for customer education and internal training.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Savings and Investments
- Charitable Giving Programs
- Offering hybrid work option
- Opportunities for Growth
- Educational Resources
- Generous time away
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture whose Founding Partners include Acrisure, Russell Wilson and Ciara, and Russell Westbrook. The venture focuses on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. Additionally, in its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Childrens Health at Helen DeVos Childrens Hospital.
For more, visit www.Acrisure.com or learn more here.
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.